Thermoflex Partial Dentures
When to choose Thermoflex over other types of partial dentures.
- For patients that are sensitive or allergic to monomer used in denture acrylics.
- Aesthetically conscious patients who desire a partial that literally disappears in the mouth. A great alternative to metal frameworks.
- More comfortable and forgiving than partial dentures made from rigid acrylic.
- Ideal for tooth-supported removable prosthetics.
- Partial Dentures.
- Nesbit Partials.
- As a transitional appliance during healing for implant cases.
- May be combined with a metal framework for added strength and support.
- A thin, stable bite registration is desirable for accurate articulation.
- Distortion-free impressions are taken using traditional alginate.
- The Accudent impression system by Ivoclar is an alternative option for taking impressions.
- Three tissue shades to blend with most any soft tissue.
- Sixteen tooth-colored shades specifically used for clasp construction that correspond to the VITA shade guide.
Delivery and Seating
Thanks to injection molding with pressure and heat, usually seating is a quick process requiring minimal chairside adjustments
Due to the conformed fit, minimal adjustments are needed.
As a Thermoflex provider, Stomadent Dental Lab has the ability to repair Thermoflex partials using proprietary Thermoflex materials.
Hybrid Partials using Wironium
- It is possible to combine Thermoflex with a Wironium metal framework to create a hybrid partial that possesses all of the benefits of the flexible material with the added strength and stability of Wironium.
- This feature is particularly important in the case of free end or long span partials where partials from flexible materials don’t always function ideally.
- Another benefit of hybrid partials allows for tooth-colored clasps to be used in combination with a Wironium framework and bracing elements to improve the aesthetic appeal.
Stomadent Dental Laboratory is a certified provider of Thermoflex. Training is periodically conducted by the manufacturer to reflect improvements in technology. Stomadent performs ongoing quality control, assuring that its clients are provided with Thermoflex appliances that will withstand the test of time.
Don’t miss a beat — when you need us, we’ll be ready! Our dental starter kit includes everything you need to order dentures, dental crowns, dental bridges, and other dental prosthetics from our dental lab. See for yourself how we can help your dental practice succeed!
FedEx two-day return postage shipping labels
Laboratory prescription slips
Three mailing boxes
Product and service inserts with price list