Stomadent Dental Laboratory is hiring full-time dental ceramists with porcelain experience to work in our beautiful Meridian, Idaho, area laboratory!
The ideal candidate to fill our dental ceramist job is:
- Dedicated to completing the work with the utmost quality and integrity
- Works well within a talented team and willing to learn
- Has a capability to understand dental prescriptions and to follow through in the final restoration
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and complete tasks on-time
- Ability to work without supervision and accomplish set goals.
If this sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to our dental ceramist job — we look forward to reviewing your application!
Stomadent Dental Laboratory is also hiring dental technicians on a rolling basis.
Please email us your resume to [email protected] and check back for continued updates for dental technician positions.
About Stomadent Dental Laboratory
Since 2000, Stomadent Dental Lab has been a great and reliable partner to hundreds of dental professionals and labs throughout the United States. With your help, we have become a full-service laboratory utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing a highly-trained staff that is ready to support you.
Because of our highly-trained staff and the latest technologies, we do most of our work in house. From same-day repairs and relines to in-house design and vacuum casting of metal frameworks, crowns, bridges, dentures, and partials, we are your one-stop laboratory.
Dental Ceramist Job Responsibilities
- Ability to accurately read and interpret dental prescriptions.
- Match patient’s natural teeth to color guide.
- Experienced in all processes of crown, bridge and veneer fabrication.
Dental Ceramist Job Skills and Abilities Required
- Thorough knowledge of dental materials, functions, and aesthetics.
- Thorough knowledge of production processes.
- Experience in layering PFMs crowns.
- Experience working with Emax crowns.
- Experience in fabricating full contour Zirconia crowns.
- Knowledge of dental anatomy, design techniques and use of dental tools and equipment.
- Attention to detail.
Dental Ceramist Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Minimum a High school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience as a Dental Laboratory Technician.
- Preferred: Dental Technology Certification
- Dental Ceramist: minimum one (1) year, but five (5) years preferred
- Stain, Glaze, and Shading
- Custom Shade Experience
Dental Ceramist Salary
At $42,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year, Stomadent Dental Lab offers competitive denture ceramist salary and comprehensive benefits.
In addition to your resume, please provide answers to the following questions.
- How many years of Anatomy Knowledge experience do you have?
- How many years of Fabrication experience do you have?
- How many years of Laboratory experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Meridian, ID?
Stats about Meridian, Idaho
Meridian, Idaho, was voted as the #1 Best City to live in by USA Today.
When you work for Stomadent Dental Laboratory in Meridian, Idaho, you not only join a highly-skilled workplace but also live in one of America’s best cities!
Median home value: $193,900
Poverty rate: 10.9%
Pct. with at least a bachelor’s degree: 27.7%
Amenities per 100,000 residents: 169.8
Meridian, located just outside of Idaho’s capital city of Boise, is 24//7 Wall St.’s best city to live in. The city is safe, and jobs have attracted growing numbers of new residents. Only 80 violent crimes were reported per 100,000 in Meridian last year, a fraction of the national violent crime rate of 366 violent crimes per 100,000 Americans.
The annual unemployment rate in the city is also quite low. At just 4.1%, it is lower than the state’s jobless rate of 4.8% and well below the national jobless rate of 6.2%. Moreover, jobs are being added to the local economy faster than in most of the United States.
The 7.4% increase in the number of jobs from 2012 through last year was much greater than the national job growth rate of 1.8% over that period. Prospective employment is frequently the first priority for Americans considering relocation.
With the strong job market, Meridian’s population has been growing dramatically in recent years. Over the five years through 2014, the city’s population growth rate of 28.0% was more than four times the national population growth of 6.5%.