Wironium Partial Denture Frameworks
Wironium is a very strong material that can be used to make partial dentures for your patients. You can trust Stomadent Dental Laboratory to provide you with the best partial and full dentures, as well as bridges and crowns. Contact us today to learn more.
The Best Way to Take Impressions for Wironium
- A thin, stable bite registration is desirable for accurate articulation.
- Distortion-free impressions should be taken using traditional alginate.
- The Accudent impression system by Ivoclar is another excellent option for taking impressions.
- Rubber base or polyvinyl siloxane impressions are generally not necessary.
Delivery and Seating
- The precision of vacuum casting allows Wironium partials to seat right the first time.
- Malleable clasps conform to the tooth contour and are designed to engage with the natural undercut.
- Correct fit upon insertion reduces excessive adjustments, metal fatigue, and saves valuable chair time.
- Generally, only minimal adjustments are required when using Wironium.
- It is possible to tighten or loosen the clasps at chairside without worrying about breakage.
- Strong, durable repairs and additions to existing cast metal partials may be made via laser welding using proprietary Wiroweld welding wire and Wironium companion products.
- Repairs to other cast metal frameworks, such as Vitallium, may also be made using the Wiroweld system.
Hybrid Partials using Wironium
- It is possible to combine Wironium with Thermoflex or Valplast flexible partial denture materials to create a hybrid partial that possesses all of the benefits of the flexible material with the added strength and stability of Wironium.
- This feature is particularly important in the case of free-end or long-span partials where partial dentures from flexible materials don’t always function ideally.
- Another benefit of hybrid partials allows for tooth-colored or tissue-colored clasps to be used in combination with a Wironium framework and bracing elements to improve the appearance of the partial denture.
Wironium is virtually unbreakable. In the event of breakage under intended use, a two-year warranty is provided.
Don’t miss a beat — when you need us, we’ll be ready! Our dental starter kit includes everything you need to order dentures, dental crowns, dental bridges, and other dental prosthetics from our dental lab. See for yourself how we can help your dental practice succeed!
FedEx two-day return postage shipping labels
Laboratory prescription slips
Three mailing boxes
Product and service inserts with price list